What breakfast cereals do not contain gluten?
Gluten-Free Cereal: 4 Brands That Might Surprise You
- Honey Nut Cheerios. Plain Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios are gluten-free products, as they’re made from oats, oat bran, and cornstarch. …
- Chex. Chex cereal is made from whole grain rice, making the product free of gluten. …
- Puffins. …
- Chocolate Honey Bunches of Oats.
What can I eat for breakfast if I am gluten intolerant?
Gluten-free Meal Ideas – Breakfast
- Rice Chex or Corn Chex or other gluten-free cereal with milk, nut milks, fresh fruit.
- Corn tortillas, warmed with scrambled eggs, chopped tomato, and melted cheese.
- Cream of rice cereal with chopped almonds and milk.
- Gluten-free waffles with butter and syrup.
Are Quaker oats gluten-free?
Oats are naturally gluten-free however, during farming, transportation and storage, gluten-containing grains like wheat, rye and barley may be unintentionally introduced. Quaker gluten-free oat products are clearly labeled on packages and available in stores under the Quaker Select Starts line.
Is rice Krispies cereal gluten-free?
Due to disappointing sales and manufacturing constraints, we are no longer able to make Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® Gluten Free cereal. Kellogg’s Rice Krispies are made with malt, which comes from barley and may contain gluten; therefore, they are not labeled gluten free.
Do oats have gluten?
While oats are naturally gluten free, they may come in contact with gluten-containing grains such as wheat, rye and barley at the farm, in storage or during transportation.
Does Special K have gluten?
Finally, a gluten free cereal that tastes amazing! Special K® Gluten Free are delicious crispy flakes made with the goodness of whole grain brown rice. Now everyone can experience something special at breakfast.
|Qty per serving (40g)||%DI per serving|