What do vegans get for Easter?
Here are a few of my favorite foods to share at your vegan Easter dinner:
- Classic “Chicken” Caesar Salad.
- Lemony Asparagus and Pea Risotto.
- Springtime Quinoa Salad with Asparagus.
- Vegan Egg Salad.
- Cucumber Lemon Orzo Salad.
- Pesto Pasta Caprese Salad.
- Skinny Vegan Scalloped Potatoes.
- Zucchini Noodles with Pesto.
Easter Dinner on Two Sheet Pans
With tender asparagus, sweet glazed carrots, a decadent potato gratin, roasted ham, and even homemade biscuits, there’s plenty to eat with little fuss.
What are you not supposed to eat on Easter?
Then there’s the tradition of eggs being linked to Lent. Six weeks before Easter (aka Lent) is when Christians abstain from eating animal products such as meat, eggs and dairy. So by the time Easter comes around, people are keen to get stuck in again.
What is the most popular side dish?
Mashed potatoes were the most popular side in the most states, coming in at No. 1 for 10 total states.