Our rich, velvety Chessmen butter cookie is superbly crafted with artful skill and golden-baked to a tender crisp, just waiting to melt in your mouth.
Explore this item.
|Features||Butter cookies, Chessmen, Kosher|
|Food Allergen Statements||Contains: Egg, Gluten, Milk/Dairy, Soybean, Wheat|
In North America, most of us know these cigar-like cookies as Pirouette or Pirouline cookies. … As a bonus, our Costco pirouette cookies are gluten-free and fairly low-carb!
- Candy Cane Milano® (Seasonal)
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Milano®
- Strawberry Milano®
- Caramel Macchiato Milano®
- Mint Milano®
- Banana Milano® (Seasonal)
- Orange Milano®
- Coconut Milano®
1. Double Chocolate Milano. They say you can’t make perfection better, but you actually can—by doubling it. Double Chocolate Milano cookies are the best of the best Pepperidge Farm cookies, no debate.
Are Pringles gluten free?
If you’re a Pringles fan we’re afraid we have some bad news. At the time of this writing, all Pringles contain wheat (usually wheat starch) which definitely make them NOT gluten-free. We’re sorry to burst your bubble but you should avoid Pringles if you need to eat gluten-free.
Does peanut butter have gluten in it?
In its natural form, both peanuts and peanut butter are gluten-free. … Rarely, these added ingredients can be gluten-containing, so always be on the lookout for the gluten-free label. Additionally, some brands may be processed in facilities that also process wheat.