What frozen yogurt toppings are vegan?
They also have tons of vegan-friendly toppings, but most Frozen Yogurt places have that.
Vegan Toppings at Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt:
- Blue Diamond Almonds.
- Bursting Boba.
- Carob Chips.
- Maple Walnuts.
- Maraschino Cherries.
- Chocolate Sprinkles (Rainbow is non-vegan)
What yogurt can vegans eat?
Vegan Yogurt Brands:
- Chobani: Non-Dairy Coconut and Oat.
- Dream: Almond Dream or Coconut Dream Yogurt.
- Forager: Cashewgurt.
- Kite Hill: Almond Milk Yogurt.
- Nancy’s: Organic Soy Yogurt.
- Oatly: Oatgurt.
- Silk: Soy or AlmondMilk Yogurt.
- So Delicious: Coconut Milk Yogurt.
Is Greek yogurt dairy-free?
While Greek yogurt is a dairy food, and therefore contains lactose, there also are lactose-free cow’s milk options. They’re real dairy, just without the lactose. In fact, there are lactose-free versions of many products, including yogurt, milk and ice cream.
What is the healthiest frozen yogurt?
TCBY. With the highest number of live active cultures—aka probiotics, which offer numerous health benefits—included (seven different microbes!), this is the top pick among healthy frozen yogurts. Compared to other brands, TCBY boasted a higher amount of vitamin A, vitamin D, and calcium.