Zoodles With Cream Cheese-Tomato Sauce
1 canned tomato sauce
80g Cream Cheese (Philadelphia)
2-3 garlic cloves
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp dried oregano or basil
Prep.time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
You’ll need: Spiralizer, Stirring Tool
- Attach the Spiralizer to Cooking Chef.
- Cut the zucchini into a thin spiral, mix with a little salt and set aside.
- Attach the stirring tool, set the temperature to 100 ° C.
- Add olive oil and garlic to the mixing bowl and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, cream cheese, salt and oregano (or basil) and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Squeeze the water from the zucchini, mix with sauce and serve with Parmesan cheese.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland