Winter Porridge With Caramelized Pears
Ingredients (serves 3-4):
100g whole grain oatmeal
about 400 ml cashew milk
a pinch of salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1 teaspoon cloves, ground
1 teaspoon ginger, ground
1-2 tablespoons agave syrup
2 pears, halved
½ tablespoon cane sugar
½ tablespoon butter
Prep.time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Flexi Beater
- Attach Flexi Beater to Cooking Chef and set the temperature to 90 ° C
- Add the cashew milk, salt, spices, and oatmeal well and place into the mixing bowl and for about 15 minutes until oatmeal softens.
- In the meantime, halve the pears and sprinkle with cane sugar.
- Melt the butter in a grill pan and caramelize the pears.
- Serve porridge with pear and agave syrup.
TIP: it tastes even better with roasted walnuts
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland