White Chocolate-Raspberry Mousse Cake
6 sheets of gelatin
White chocolate mousse:
50g white chocolate
250ml heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 sheets of gelatin
28 pieces of Kambly Butterfly biscuit to decorate (7 per Cake)
Prep.time: 35 minutes
Cooling time: 4-5 hours, better overnight
Makes 4 small cakes
- Line four 8cm diameter dessert rings with parchment paper and place them on a non stick tray.
- For the raspberry bottom, soak 6 sheets of gelatin in cold water.
- Puree the raspberries and heat them in a saucepan. Add the soaked gelatin and stir well.
- Spread raspberry purée on the bottom of the cake ring and chill for 30 minutes.
- For the mousse, soak the remaining gelatin in cold water.
- Melt chocolate with 100ml cream over a water bath. Dissolve gelatin in it and allow mass to cool to room temperature.
- Beat 150ml cream until stiff and mix with chocolate mixture.
- Spread the chocolate cream on the raspberry base and refrigerate cakes for 4-5 hours, better overnight.
- To serve, carefully remove the cake from the cake ring and carefully press the butterfly biscuits to the side.
Baked in partnership with Kambly