Wheat Grains With Vegetables, Feta And Kale Chips
125 g Ebly (pre-cooked wheat grains)
ca. 300 m vegetable stock
1 small onion
1 parsley root
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon mustard
salt and pepper
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Accessories: Stirring tool
1. Tear the kale into small pieces, mix with some olive oil and salt and bake in a preheated oven at 160 ° C for about 10-12 minutes, or until crunchy
2. Attach the stirring tool to the Cooking Chef, set the temperature to 90 ° C.
3. Add the vegetable stock to the mixing bowl and bring to the boil.
4. Spoon Ebly (wheat grains) into the vegetable broth and cook gently for about 12 minutes.
5. Set Ebly aside.
6. Add chopped vegetables, mustard and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the mixing bowl, set the temperature to 80 ° C and cook briefly.
7. Mix with Ebly and serve with feta, kale chips, and pomegranate seeds.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland