180g Hazelnut, whole
75g vegan dark chocolate
75g vegan milk chocolate
20g cocoa powder
125ml maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp salt
75ml Soy cream
Prep.time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 12 minutes
You’ll need: Food-Processor
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Spread the hazelnuts on a baking tray in a single layer and roast for approx. 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Wrap the roasted nuts in a kitchen towel. After a few minutes, rub the nuts in the towel until the skin is removed.
- Melt the chocolate with soy cream in a saucepan over gently simmering water
- Attach food processor, grind the hazelnuts until they form a paste. Add the maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and salt and process until roughly smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and blend well.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland