Ingredients (makes about 9 muffins)
100 g oatmeal flour
25 g cocoa powder, unsweetened
50 g of walnuts, ground
75 g pumpkin purée
40 g of coconut oil
150g agave syrup
1 teaspoon of soda
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
a pinch of salt
125 g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
80 g butter
180 g of powdered sugar
30 g cocoa powder, unsweetened
Sugar sprinkles and fondant
a little bit of cornstarch
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-18 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon whisk, K-Beater
1. Mix the fondant with some cornstarch, knead gently and form into a long, thin roll. Take two rolls and twist them like a cord, cut into ca. 3-4 cam long, and make the ends pointy. Let it dry one day. From the remaining fondant, you can make flowers, or ears for the unicorn.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (fan forced)
3. For the batter, attach balloon whisk to stand mixer and beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin purée, agave syrup, coconut oil, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla extract until creamy.
4. Fold oatmeal flour, walnuts, soda and cocoa powder under the cream.
5. Fill the batter into the muffin molds.
6. Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for about 15-18 minutes.
7. For frosting, attach K-beater, add butter, cream cheese, cocoa powder, and caster sugar until well combined.
8. Fill the chocolate crème in a piping bag, and frost the muffins.
9. Decorate the cupcakes with sugar sprinkles, flowers, the horns and enjoy.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland