Thai Spicy Chicken-Cashew with Rice
2 chicken breast
1 tablespoon flour
3 cloves garlic
3 red chili
100 g green beans
50 g cashew
3-4 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
½ tablespoon agave syrup
3-4 tablespoons vegetable oil
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15-20 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, and add 1 tablespoon of oil and the cashews in the mixing bowl.
- Set the temperature to 80 ° C and fry the nuts, then set aside to cool.
- Chop chicken breast and sprinkle with flour. Add 1 tablespoon of oil in the mixing bowl, fry the meat, remove from mixing bowl and set aside.
- Sautee the chopped onion, garlic, chili, green beans for e couple of minutes then add the oyster sauce and 3-4 tablespoons of soy
- sauce to the veggies and cook for another 5-8 minutes.
- Add meat and cashew nuts to vegetables and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Serve it with rice.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland