Thai Coconut Shrimp Soup
2 teaspoons red curry paste
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
1 kaffir lime leaf
2 tablespoons fish sauce
750 ml vegetable broth
250 ml coconut milk
½ tablespoon agave syrup
10 raw shrimp, head removed
Juice of 1-2 limes (to taste)
pinch of salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Optional: rice noodles and coriander to serve
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
You’ll need: stirring tool
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, set temperature to 120 ° C.
- Add ginger, lemongrass, curry paste and oil in the mixing bowl and cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable broth, agave syrup, Kafirlime leaf, and fish sauce over the spices and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and chopped Okra and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the soup and cook for another 5 minutes until through.
- Stir in lime juice and season with salt.
- I recommend rice noodles and coriander as a garnish.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland