Sweet Easter Eggs
Ingredients (filles about 6-8 Eggs)
20g Cocoa powder, unsweetend
¼ tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
3 Tbsp Butter, melted
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 20-22 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon whisk
- Poke a small hole in the base of each egg then carefully widen the hole. Turn out the contents of the egg into a bowl and discard. Wash out the egg shells.
- Fold small egg holders from tin foil and place them in the muffin form. Place the eggs with hole up in the forms.
- Attach balloon whisk to Cooking Chef.
- Place all the ingredients in the bowl and mix on medium speed
- Scoop the cake batter into a piping bag and pipe the mixture into the shells, filling about ¾.
- Bake for about 20 minutes. About half time take them out to break off any overflowing cake batter then put them back in the oven.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland