400g canned tomatoes
50 g bacon, cut into pieces
1 onion, minced
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 celery stick, cut into pieces
2 carrots, cut in pieces
1 zucchini, cut into pieces
1 handful peas
2 tablespoons olive oil
700 ml vegetable stock
1 teaspoon oregano
1 tablespoon tomato puree
80 g small pasta (Ditalini or Conchigliette)
a little salt and pepper
Parmesan to serve
Prep.time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool
1. Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, set the temperature to 100 ° C.
2. Add olive oil and bacon into the mixing bowl. Fry the bacon than add the vegetables, including onion and garlic, and cook for a few minutes.
3. Add the vegetable stock, tomato sauce, tomato puree, oregano, salt and pepper to the vegetables and cook for about 12 minutes at 80 ° C.
4. Add pasta to soup and cook for about 15 minutes until the pasta is tender.
5. Season with salt and pepper and serve with grated Parmesan
TIP: it tastes delicious with basil pesto
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland