Strawberry Cake With Fruit Pulp
50g almond meal
1/2 tsp baking powder
3 egg yolk
3 egg whites
40g Stevia (or75-80g sugar)
100g strawberry pulp
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ tsp cinnamon, ground
½ lemon zest
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooling time: 18-20 hours
You’ll need: Berry Press, Balloon Whisk
- Attach berry press on the Cooking Chef. Put the strawberries in the press and squeeze out the juice.
- From the fruit juice, you can make, for example, healthy drinks, mousses, fruit gums.
- Keep 100g fruit pulp.
- Line the cake pan with baking paper, preheat the oven to 175C (fan forced)
- Attach the balloon whisk, beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside.
- Beat the butter with stevia (or sugar) until creamy, then add the egg yolk and let it work on level 4 for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir the strawberry pulp, lemon zest, cinnamon and vanilla extract into egg mixture.
- Add flour, almond flour, baking powder, and mix well.
- Carefully fold in the egg whites snow and fill in the dough
- Bake cake for about 18-20 minutes
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland