Spicy Pumpkin Galette
For the dough:
200 g spelt flour
50 g wholemeal flour
90 g butter, cold
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
about 1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon salt
250 g pumpkin, thinly sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
100 g broccoli, cut into small roses
3 tablespoons olive oil
100 g Greek yogurt
1-2 teaspoons Harissa
1 tablespoon olive oil, to brush
1 tablespoon Nigella seeds, to sprinkle
salt and pepper
Prep.time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool, Food processor
- Add the flour, the diced butter, vinegar, egg, salt and the water in the food processor and mix roughly.
- Knead the dough quickly by hand until it comes together, then wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan-forced).
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, and set the temperature to 120 ° C.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of olive oil in the mixing bowl, and cook onion, pumpkin and broccoli for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, harissa, egg, season with some salt and pepper.
- Roll out the dough on parchment paper to a circle of about 30-35 cm diameter.
- Spoon the spiced yogurt on the dough leaving about 2-3 cm from the edge, and top it with the vegetables.
- Roll up the edges of the dough and pinch together. Place galette on a sheet pan, brush edges with olive oil, sprinkle with Nigella seeds and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve it with Harissa and Yogurt.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland