Spiced Pumpkin Bundt Cake
300g plain Flour
100g Almond flakes
180g Cane sugar
220ml Sunflower oil
250g Pumpkin puree
1 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
2 tsp Pumpkin spice
- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan forced)
- Sift together the flour, bicarbonate of soda and spices.
- In a separate bowl beat together the sugar, oil, and eggs.
- Add the pumpkin puree to the mixture, and mix well.
- Add the flour and spices and fold to combine until smooth.
- Using your hands, roll the marzipan into a ca 20-22-cm long piece
- Pour half of the batter into a ca. 2-liter bundt tin.
- Place the marzipan along the center in the batter, then top it with remaining batter
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until the skewer comes out clean.
- Leave cake to cool in tin for 15-20 minutes
- Turn out the cake on to the wire rack and leave to cool completely
These spring rolls are simply prepared, full of fresh vegetables. It is amazingly flavourful and surprisingly filling. Not to mention that they are definitely low carb.read more
Personally, I love tofu, but not the rest of my family of course. For some unknown reason, they, however, eat the smoked tofu. It gives a wonderful smoky touch to the meals, so you almost forget that you are eating tofu.read more
If I have to choose a favorite Sunday cake, it would be the banana bread. It’s juicy, nut-flavored and with the salted caramel sauce, it tastes better than anything you’ve ever tasted before.read more
To all the beautiful ladies out there! I wish you a wonderful women’s day, enjoy the day and treat yourself with something delicious! And don’t forget that you’re all amazing!read more
Pancakes are irresistible. I especially like to bake a healthier version with coconut flour and oatmeal. My daughter loves to add a couple of chocolate chips to the batter too.read more
Fastenwähe goes long back in history. Nowadays, it is a specialty of Basel region, served during the Carnival season. I like to spike the dough with some bacon and Gruyere cheese and sprinkle it with caraway seeds.read more
I don’t even find the words to describe how wonderful this pistachio flan is. The best example that a dessert doesn’t have to be a three layer cake to amaze your guests. I suggest you drop everything and go to the nearest store to buy pistachios to make this flan! The delicious pistachio flavor brings the flan to a whole new level!read more
Ingredients: 300 ml fresh blood orange juice 5 egg yolks 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 tsp ground ginger 1 Tbsp Grand Marnier 2,5 Tbsp granulated sugar plus extra for the caramel layer 2 tsp corn starch Method: Over a water bath, whisk the egg...read more
Ingredients: 60 g truffle butter 80 g of grated Parmesan 1 kg potatoes 200 ml milk 150 ml heavy cream 1 pinch of nutmeg salt and pepper Preparation: 10 minutes Cooking time: ca.60-70 minutes Attachment: continuous grater Method:...read more
Ingredients: 2 cucumbers 1 shallot 2-3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar (I recommend barrique) 1 bunch of fresh dill, chopped 1-2 cloves of garlic ca. 200 g Greek yogurt Zest of a lemon salt and pepper Preparation: 15 minutes Attachment:...read more