Spaghetti Squash With Spicy Greek Yogurt And Falafel
60 g chickpea flour
1/2 teaspoon cumin, ground
2 tsp parsley, dried
1 teaspoon paprika, ground
1 small onion
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp salt
A pinch of baking soda
Approximately 100 ml of water, boiling
Olive oil, for frying
Spaghetti squash and olive oil
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: ca.30 minutes
You’ll need: Food Processor
- Add all ingredients to Food Processor and mix well.
- Add boiling water to the dry ingredients and blend at high speed.
- Cover and set aside for 15 minutes.
- For small balls out of the dough with wet hands.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and roast the falafel.
- Halve spaghetti squash, remove seeds, brush with olive oil, cover with aluminum foil and bake at 200 ° C for ca. 45 minutes.
- Scrape the squash meat with a fork, serve with garlic yogurt, falafel, and cucumbers.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland