SOUZOUKAKLIA – Flavorful Minced Meat Skewers
600 g beef (or beef and lamb mixed)
100 g raisins
2 tablespoons of parsley, minced
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
½ teaspoon coriander, ground
a pinch of nutmeg
a pinch of sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
Prep. time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Mincer
- Attach the mincer to Cooking Chef, cut the beef into small pieces and mince.
- Preheat the grill
- Mix minced meat, onions, raisins, and parsley in a large bowl. Season with paprika, cinnamon, coriander, nutmeg, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Pack small amounts of the meat mixture around the skewers, forming sausages
- Lightly brush the sausages with oil.
- Spread the skewers on the hot grill and bake for 15 minutes, turning occasionally until through.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland