Smoked Tofu – Zucchini Lasagne
2-3 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves
300 g smoked tofu
5 dried tomatoes, minced
3-4 grilled peppers, preserved in oil
320 g tomato puree
1 tsp Oregano, dried
ca.150 g Mozzarella or vegan cheese
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
Attachment: Stirring tool, Rotary slicer
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C, fan forced
- Cut the zucchini into thin slices with the rotary slicer
- Add the olive oil to the mixing bowl of the stand mixer, set the temperature to 100 ° C
- Mince the onion and garlic, add to the mixing bowl and cook briefly
- Crush the smoked tofu with the fork and mix with onion, chopped tomatoes, and grilled paprika and cook for 5 minutes.
Add the tomato purée and season with oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Lightly oil a casserole and cover with zucchini slices.
- Spoon one-third of the tofu sauce into the dish, then cover with zucchini.
- Repeat until you have used up all the zucchini and sauce.
- Cover the top layer with mozzarella.
- Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for about 30-35 minutes.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland