4 egg yolk
4 egg whites
80g caster sugar
30g cocoa powder unsweetend
400g rhubarb, cut in 1-2cm pieces
150ml heavy cream
20g melted butter
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30-35 minutes
You’ll need: Balloon Whisk, Stirring Tool
- Attach stirring tool, set the temperature to 80 ° C on the Cooking Chef, add the rhubarb and 40g powdered sugar to the mixing bowl and cook at speed 1 for approx. 10 minutes.
- Place ¾ of the rhubarb in a bowl, cook ¼ of the rhubarb for another 5 minutes until the sauce thickens
- Insert the balloon whisk, beat the whites until stiff and put them on the side.
- Stir flour, egg yolk, cocoa powder, 40g powdered sugar, milk, heavy cream, and butter until foamy and fold in the egg whites.
- Place the dough in a greased cake tin, add ¾ of the rhubarb to the dough and bake in the middle of the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve warm with double cream and the remaining rhubarb and sauce.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland