Raw Walnut-Prunes Truffle
200g Prunes, pitted
2 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Coconut oil
1 Rum flavoring
50g Cocoa powder, unsweetened
Prep.time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Food-Processor
- Place prunes in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Stand until prunes soften
- Process prunes, walnut, honey, coconut oil and rum flavoring until mixture comes together.
- IMPORTANT: add prunes slowly to the mixture (might not need it all). If it is too runny, add a bit more walnut.
- Refrigerate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Place cocoa powder in a shallow dish.
- Roll level teaspoons of mixture into balls. Roll in cocoa powder to coat.