Raspberries Fusilli With Poppy Seeds And Jam
250 g flour
3 tablespoons of raspberry powder
if you like, a few drops of red food coloring
½ pack of vanilla sugar
A pinch of salt
ca. 2 tablespoons of water
Prep.time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
You’ll need: Dough Hook, Pasta Fresca
- Add the flour, salt, raspberry powder, food coloring, vanilla sugar, eggs and water in the mixing bowl.
- Attach the dough hook to stand mixer, and knead the ingredients to a smooth dough.
- Form into a ball, wrap it in cling film and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Feed the dough into the Pasta Fresca attachment with Fusili head, and cut the fusilli with a sharp knife to the desired length.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil and cook fusilli for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with ground poppy seeds, caster sugar, and raspberry jam.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland