Quinoa Mix Salad With Pomegranate Sauce
120 g quinoa, rice, red lentils mixed
about 280 g vegetable stock
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
4 small carrots
3 spring onions
2 tablespoons olive oil
Juice of half a lemon
1 tablespoon agave syrup
½ teaspoon cumin, ground
3-4 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
Prep.time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Attach the stirring tool to Cooking Chef and set the temperature to 60 ° C.
- Add olive oil and onions to the mixing bowl and sauté briefly.
- Add grains to olive oil, pour in vegetable stock and cook for about 25-30 minutes. Season with salt.
- In the meantime, halve the carrots and spring onions and bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, the agave syrup, cumin, and pomegranate seeds.
- Serve quinoa mix salad with baked carrot and spring onions, and drizzle with pomegranate sauce.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland