Porcini Tagliatelle with Porcini – Roquefort Sauce
Ingredients for Pasta:
250 g Flour
20g Porcini, dried, crumbled
1 tsp Salt
2 big Eggs (XL)
Ingredients for Porcini – Roquefort Sauce:
25g Porcini, dried
350ml Heavy cream
2 Garlic, crushed
Prep.time: 20 minutes plus 30 minutes rest
Cooking time Mushroom Sauce: 12 minutes
Cooking time Lasagne: 35 minutes
You’ll need: Dough hook, Stirring tool, Pasta roller
- Put the flour, salt, porcini and eggs into the bowl of the machine. Attach the dough hook and set the speed to 1-2 and knead for 2 minutes or until the dough comes together. Place the dough onto the work surface and knead until smooth.
- Wrap in cling film and rest for 30 minutes.
- Attach the Flat Pasta Maker to the machine, and cut pasta into 2-3 equal pieces. Lightly roll it with a rolling pin into a rectangle shape.
- Set the Flat Pasta Roller to the widest setting, moving up through the numbers on the side of the roller, and using a low speed, feed the pasta through it several times, until the pasta is smooth.
- Reduce the thickness of the roller by 1, and feed the pasta through again. Continue to reduce the thickness until the required thickness has been achieved
- Cut pasta sheets to 25-30 cm long and attach the tagliatelle cutter to the machine. On speed 1, feed the pasta through the cutter.
- Soften dried porcini in hot water, drain and set aside
- Attach stirring tool, and set temperature to 120C.
- Add roquefort, heavy cream, garlic and porcini in the bowl and cook for 5 minutes on low speed. Season with salt and pepper.
- To cook the pasta, fill the bowl with salted water and bring boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain tagliatelle, and fold in porcini sauce. Serve with grated parmesan.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland