500 g minced beef and pork mixed
about 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
50 g bacon, chopped
20 g pine nuts, chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons of oregano, dried
a little salt and pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
720 g tomato sauce (one bottle)
1/2 carrot, chopped small
1/2 celery stick, chopped small
3 garlic cloves
3 tablespoons of olive oil
50 ml red wine
2 teaspoons oregano, dried
a pinch of salt
Prep.time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
You’ll need: Stirring tool
1. In a bowl, mix the minced beef and pork, breadcrumbs, bacon, pine nuts, garlic, egg yolk, oregano and salt and form small meatballs.
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry the meatballs on all sides.
3. Attach the stirring tool to Cooking Chef, set the temperature to 80 ° C. Add olive oil, the onion, carrot, garlic, and celery in the mixing bowl and saute 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the tomato sauce, oregano, red wine, a little salt and pepper and meatballs in the mixing bowl and cook for about one hour at 60 ° C.
5. Serve Polpette with spaghetti and grated Parmesan.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland