Polenta and Spinach filled Morels with Sauce Bearnaise
Ca 12-14 giant morels
2 Tbsp butter
Ca 50g polenta
Ca 65ml milk
1 Tbsp butter
1 Tbsp Parmesan, grated
1 small onion, diced
1 handfull of spinach, chopped
Sauce Bearnaise (without tarragon):
100ml white wine
50ml white wine vinegar
1 large shallot
3 egg yolk
salt and pepper
Prep.time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You’ll need: Flexi Beater
- Heat the butter in a pan and sauté the morels.
- Fix Flexi beater on the Cooking Chef, set the temperature to 100 ° C.
- Add the butter to the mixing bowl and melt. Add onions and spinach and cook briefly.
- Add the polenta and milk to the mixing bowl and cook until soft.
- Mix cooked polenta with grated parmesan and butter and carefully fill the morels.
- Put diced shallot, white wine vinegar and white wine in a saucepan and reduce to 50ml.
- Pour the reduction through a fine sieve.
- Beat the egg yolk and reduction over a hot water bath for 2-3 minutes until the mixture is frothy.
- Add the butter in small pieces while stirring and stir until the sauce becomes creamy.
- Season the sauce with salt and pepper and serve immediately with the stuffed morels.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland