Peas Stew – Borsófőzelék
500g green peas
2 Tbs vegetable oil
1 onion, whole
2 garlic cloves, whole
1 tsp sweet paprika
2-3 Tbsp flour
1,5 tsp sugar
1 tsp salt
1-2 Tbsp chopped dill
Prep.time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring Tool
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef, and set the temperature to 80 ° C.
- Add sunflower oil to the mixing bowl and heat up.
- Add peas in the mixing bowl and cook for 2-3 minutes at level 1.
- Add the garlic, onion, sugar, chopped dill and salt and fill with so much water that covers the vegetables.
- Cook the peas for about 20 minutes.
- Mix paprika, flour, and milk in a small bowl and add to the peas.
- Cook the dish for another 5 minutes.
- You can eat the stew with bread but also with boiled eggs or fried eggs, or with anything you wish.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland