Oven-baked Apples with Oatmeal and Spices
5-6 small sour apple
50 g raisins or cranberry
100 ml apple juice
20 g cane sugar
25 g walnuts, chopped
½ teaspoon cinnamon, ground
¼ teaspoon clove, ground
35 g oatmeal
1 teaspoon butter
Prep.time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
You’ll need: stirring tool
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C (fan forced).
- Cut the top of the apples and remove the core.
- Scoop out flesh, leaving a 1-0,5 cm-thick shell, depending on the size of the apple.
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef and set the temperature to 60 ° C.
- Add apple juice, raisins or cranberries, and cane sugar to the mixing bowl and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in oatmeal, walnuts, cinnamon, ground cloves and butter and set aside for a few minutes.
- Fill apples with oatmeal mixture, place them in a gratin dish and bake for about 50 minutes.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland