No-Bake Pumpkin Mousse Cake
Ingredients (makes 4):
100 g biscuits (Caramel biscuits, Oatmeal biscuits)
50 g of butter, melted
200 g of pumpkin puree ( canned )
100 g cream cheese eg. Philadelphia
1 teaspoon gingerbread spice
50 g cane sugar
2 tablespoons of coconut oil, melted
100 ml heavy cream cream
Prep.time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
You’ll need: Food Processor, Balloon Whisk
1. Lay out the cake ring with parchment paper and place it on a nonstick baking sheet.
2. Feed cookies into the Food Processor and grind.
3. Mix the melted butter with the cookie crumbs and spread on the bottom of the cake ring, pushing down with your fingers. chill for 15 minutes.
4. Attach balloon whisk to stand mixer, whip pumpkin puree, cream cheese, spices, and cane sugar until creamy.
5. Mix melted coconut oil to cream.
6. Beat heavy cream until stiff and fold under the pumpkin cream.
7. Spread the cream on the cookie bottom and chill the cake for 4-5 hours, better overnight.
8. To serve, carefully remove the cake from the cake ring, place on a dessert plate and serve with whipped cream.
TIP: It also tastes heavenly with Italian meringue instead of whipped cream.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland