Mirabelle Jam with Liquor
1000 g Mirabelle
300 g sugar
1 pack of pectin
1-2 tablespoons of Mirabelle liqueur
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool, Hand blender
- Wash, halve and stone Mirabelle.
- Puree one-half of the mirabelle plums with the hand blender.
- Attach the stirring tool to Cooking Chef and set the temperature to 100 ° C.
- Put Mirabelle puree, together with the halved fruits, sugar, pectin, and liquor in the mixing bowl and simmer on low speed for approx. 15 minutes.
- Fill sterilized jars with hot jam, close immediately, cover with kitchen towels and store it on a dark place for a couple of days, until jam cools completely. (up to 2-3 days) This will keep the jam for long years edible.
- Try jam with baked camembert, and these hazelnut cookies.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland