Meatballs in Pita
Meatballs with squash
150g Winter squash, diced
250g Pork, minced
1 Shallot, diced
1 Garlic, minced
½ tsp Cayenne pepper
½ tsp Cumin, ground
½ tsp smoked Paprika
1 tsp Parsley, dried
6 tbsp Bread crumbs
4 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat up 2 tablespoons olive oil in a pan. Sautee the shallots, then add the diced winter squash and garlic. On low-medium heat cook squash until softened
- Place mince, cooked squash, breadcrumbs, egg, spices, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined. Using wet hands shape them into small balls.
- Heat up the remaining olive oil in a pan, and bake meatballs until through.
- Serve them in pita bread with lettuce, tzatziki and hot sauce.
220g Wheat flour
30g Buckwheat flour
150ml lukewarm Water
1 tbsp Olive oil
15g fresh Yeast
1 tsp Salt
Pinch of sugar
- Combine yeast and sugar in a small bowl, then add lukewarm water. Whisk to dissolve yeast, cover and let it stand in a warm place for 10-15 minutes or until frothy.
- Add both flours and salt into a large bowl. Stir in yeast mixture and olive oil. Knead the dough until smooth and elastic. Form dough into a ball, cover and let it sit in a warm place for ca 60 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 230-250C (fan forced).
- Divide into 4 portions, form them into balls, cover and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, roll out each portion into a thin disc (ca half a centimeter thick). Cover, and let sit for 5 minutes
- Place a baking tray in the oven until hot. Throw 1 disc on the hot tray. Bake until golden and puffed. Remove from oven and wrap in a clean tea towel to keep warm. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve with meatballs with squash, or any kind of meat or veggies.
1 Cucumber, grated
1-2 Garlic, minced
500ml Greek-style Yogurt
1. Combine yogurt, grated cucumber, and garlic in a bowl. Refrigerate until required.
Ingredients 80g eggwhite 125g sugar 100g caster sugar 100g almond flour 35g water Chocolate ganache: 150g dark chocolate (80%) 30g butter 2 Tbsp cream 5-8cl Kirsch Prep.time: 40 minutes Cooking time: 18-20 minutes You’ll...
Ingredients 350-400g beetroot, raw 1 onion, diced 1 garlic clove 50g Feta 60g bread crumbs 2 small eggs 1 tsp thyme, fresh 1 tsp chive, fresh salt and pepper 3-4 Tbsp olive oil Prep.time: 50 minutes Cooking time: 10 minutes You’ll need: Food...
Ingredients 150g flour 50g sugar 1/2 tsp baking powder 1 egg 150-175ml milk 1 tsp vanilla extract 1 tsp lemon zest 60g butter, melted Prep.time: 10 Minuten Cooking time: 15 minutes You’ll need: Balloon Whisk Separate the eggs, put the egg...
Ingredients 200g quinoa 600ml almond milk maple syrup according to taste pinch of salt 6-8 Pineapple slices almond flakes to decorate Prep.time: 5 Minuten Cooking time: 25 minutes You’ll need: Stirring tool Attach stirring tool to Cooking...
Ingredients 1 mango, chilled 300ml milk (or milk alternatives like coconut, almond, cashew), cold 2 Tbsp chia seeds 1 tsp vanilla extract Agave syrup, according to taste Prep.time: 5 Minuten You’ll need: Blender Attach blender to Cooking...
Ingredients 1 pack of storebought puff pastry 350g Chorizo (hard) 200g Manchego 1 big onion, diced 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 tsp chili a handful of parsley 1 Tbsp olive oil Pepper Prep.time:5 minutes Cooking time: 25 minutes You’ll need: Dicer...
Ingredients 3 bunch of radishes 1 onion ca 500ml water 200ml apple vinegar 1 bay leaf 8 peppercorns 1 tsp mustard seeds 1 tsp chili flakes 1 Tbsp sugar ½ Tbsp salt Prep.time: 10 minutes Cooking time: 5 minutes You’ll need: Dicer...
Ingredients: 3 eggs 160 ml milk 70 g flour 1 tsp vanilla extract 4 Tbsp butter zest of a lemon a pinch of salt double cream and caster sugar to serve Strawberry compote: 150g strawberries 3-4 Tbsp maple syrup Prep.time: 10 minutes Cooking...
Pastry for 24-26 cm baking tin: 230 g flour 120 g cold butter 2 small eggs 1 tsp salt 2 tsp pepper Filling: 1-2 fennel, thinly sliced 1 handfull of spinach 50g bacon, diced 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 small onion, diced 80 g Cheddar, grated...
Raspberry mousse: 120g raspberry 6 sheets of gelatin White chocolate mousse: 50g white chocolate 250ml heavy cream 1 tsp vanilla extract 4 sheets of gelatin 28 pieces of Kambly Butterfly biscuit to decorate (7 per Cake) Prep.time:...