Limoncello – Lemon Cheesecake
Ingredients (for 18 cm cake pan)
170g Kambly Coeur Pur Beurre (1 Pack)
100g Sauer cream
80g Stevia (or 160g sugar)
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Zest and juice of 2 lemons (ca. 75 ml)
45g Corn starch
10 pieces of Kambly Coeur Pur Beurre
ca 100g Raspberry
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Baking time: 80 minutes
- Preheat oven to 125C (fan forced)
- Melt butter, and cruch the biscuits to crumbs in a food processor, with a rolling pin.
- Mix crumbs with melted butter, then press into the base of the cake tin. Chill in the fridge until needed.
- For the cheese layer, whisk Philadelphia, sour cream, stevia (or sugar), vanilla extract, lemon zest and juice, eggs and corn starch together until smooth, then pour over the base.
- Cover cake pan with tin foil, and bake cheese cake for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Turn off oven, and leave the cake one hour more in the oven.
- Refrigerate cheesecake overnight, but at least 5 hours.
- Before serving, dip cookies in limoncello, and decorate the side of the cake, and place the raspberries in the middle.