4 egg yolk
120 ml lemon juice
Zest of a lemon
150 g caster sugar
3-4 fresh Thyme
Prep.time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
You’ll need: Flexi Beater
1. Attach Flexi Beater to Cooking Chef.
2. Add the caster sugar, lemon zest, thyme and lemon juice in the mixing bowl, set temperature to 100 ° C and bring to boil.
3. Reduce the heat to 80 C. Mix 2-3 tablespoons hot lemon juice with egg yolk in a separate bowl.
4. At medium speed, slowly add the egg mixture to the hot lemon sauce in the mixing bowl.
5. Continue to stir the lemon cream for 10-12 minutes until it slightly thickens.
6. Add butter in pieces and let melt.
7. Turn off Cooking Chef and immediately pour the Lemon Curd into clean glasses and allow to cool for a few hours.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland