Leftover Sunday Roast with Chinese Noodles
Ca 200-250g leftover Meat or Fisch
250g Mie Noodles
1 Spring onion, diced
3-4 Champignons, diced
2 Carrots, grated
¼ Chinese cabbage, grated
2-3 Garlic cloves, diced
1 Tbsp Oystersauce
Ca 75ml Sesame Oil
Chiliflakes or Szechuan Pepper (according to taste)
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
You’ll need: Stirring tool
- Attach stirring tool to Cooking Chef. Add sesame oil, spring onion, carrots, Chinese cabbage, mushroom and garlic in the bowl.
- Set Temperature at 110C and slowly cook vegetables.
- Cut leftover meat to bite size pieces.
- Add meat, oyster sauce, soy sauce, chiliflakes tot he vegetables and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to instructions, and mix with the vegetables.
- Serve with soy sauce and sesame seeds on the side.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland