Kapia Pepper and Chickpea Spread
5 Kapia pepper
140g canned chickpeas
2 garlic cloves
juice of half of a lime
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp ground chili
2 Tbsp Greek style yogurt (or Soy yogurt)
pinch of salt
Prep.time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
You’ll need: Food-Processor
- Preheat the oven to 220C (fan forced)
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil or parchment paper. Brush the pepper with olive oil and place in one layer on the baking tray.
- Roast the peppers for about 30 minutes, turning them once, then wrapping them in paper towel or newspaper and leave for 5 minutes to cool.
- Remove the skin of pepper.
- Mix all ingredients in the Food Processor until creamy.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland