Ingredients (makes 3 portions):
300 g of pork
ca. 150 g smoked bacon
3 cloves of garlic
40 g breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon tomato puree
1 teaspoon oregano, dried
½ teaspoon rosemary, dried
3 tablespoons Parmesan, grated
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
You’ll need: Meat grinder
- Preheat oven to 175 ° C (fan forced)
- Cut the meat into small cubes, fit the Mincer with the coarse screen and mince the beef
- Combine minced meat, egg, onions, oregano, rosemary, breadcrumbs, garlic, tomato purée, parmesan, and season with salt and pepper.
- Line 3 small loaf pans with thinly sliced bacon and spread seasoned meat in it.
- Bake meatloaf for 25 minutes, served with mashed potatoes and peas.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland