Hazelnut Cookies with Thyme
100g Hazelnut, ground
1.5 tsp Salt
25g Cane sugar (25g)
1 tsp Baking powder
2 tsp Thyme, dried
75ml Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 180C, fan forced
- Mix flour, salt, sugar, dried thyme and baking powder
- Then add ground hazelnut, sugar, water, olive oil and knead gently until the dough comes together.
- Wrap it in cling film and let it rest 30 min in the refrigerator
- Roll the dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper, to a thickness of ca 0,5 centimeter
- Cutinto shapes, and bake for 12-15 min or until lightly brown. Cool on wire rack.