Hash Brown Egg Cups
6 medium potatoes
30 g butter
1 tablespoon Gruyere cheese, grated
1-2 tablespoons bacon, cut small
ca 6-8 eggs, size «S»
Prep.time: 20 min
Baking time: ca 30 min
Attachment: Food Processor
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C.
- Grease 6-8 muffin tins and line with baking paper.
- Grate the potatoes and onions with the Food Processor, add salt and squeeze the liquid out.
- Mix the butter, bacon, cheese, salt, and pepper with the grated potato, spoon in the muffin tin and press the side and bottom, so it forms a cup.
- Roast the potatoes for about 20 minutes.
- Crack an egg in each hash brown cup and bake for another 10-12 minutes.
- Serve the hash brown egg cups hot with herbs and bread.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland