Grape Mousse and Caprice
20 Kambly Caprice
100ml grape juice
50ml heavy cream
1 sheet of gelatine
- Soak the gelatine in cold water.
- In a saucepan bring the grape juice to boil, then dissolve the gelatine in it and chill for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, the liquid should be cool but not yet thickened.
- Beat the cream until stiff and mix carefully with chilled grape jelly. Chill mousse for another 30 minutes.
- Fill the mousse in the piping bag and carefully fill the Caprice biscuits.
Baked in partnership with Kambly