Goat Cheese Tart with Roasted Grape
1 sheet Store bought puff pastry (ca 320g)
3 Tbsp Quince jelly
4 pieces of goat cheese (Chèvre)
2-3 fresh Thyme sprigs
1 Egg yolk
- Preheat oven to 180C, fan forced
- Place grapes on a lined baking tray, and bake until grapes begin to wrinkle and split, about 15 minutes
- For an extra flavor, drizzle roasted grape with some balsamic vinegar.
- Unroll the pastry onto a flat baking sheet and, with a sharp knife, cut it into 4 equally long pieces.
- Spoon the quince jelly on the pastry, then fold each pastry into half.
- Press the edges with a fork to seal, and gently press them into the molds.
- Divide the goat cheese between the molds, scatter them with thyme leaves and brush the edges with egg yolk.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes until pastry is crisp and risen
- Serve warm with roasted grapes