Fresh Spring Rolls
1 tbsp sesame oil
100 g Chinese cabbage
50 g celeriac
6 small cucumbers
1 lime, juice and zest
sweet chili sauce
Prep.time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 2 minutes
Attachment: stirring tool, rotary slicer
- First, grate the cabbage with the rotary slicer and set aside
- In a separate bowl, also grate the carrots and celeriac.
- Cut cucumber and spring onion into long, narrow strips.
- Attach the stirring tool to the Cooking Chef. Pour the sesame oil in the mixing bowl, heat at 80 ° C, add Chinese cabbage and cook briefly.
- Soak the rice papers in water for 1 – 2 minutes and place on kitchen paper.
- Mix the steamed Chinese cabbage with the remaining vegetables and fill the rice papers.
- First, fold the rice paper sheets over the filling, then fold in the sides and roll up completely.
- Serve with soy, spring roll or chili sauce.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland