Focaccia With Roquefort And Figs
300 g spelt flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 packet dry yeast
200 ml water
2 tablespoons olive oil
100 g Roquefort
2-3 sprigs thyme
2 tablespoons pine nuts
1-2 tablespoons of honey to serve
Prep.time: ca.90 minutes
Baking time: 25-30 minutes
You’ll need: dough hook
- Put the flour, yeast, salt, water and olive oil in the mixing bowl and knead for 10 minutes until dough feels smooth and elastic.
- Cover the dough and let it rest for about 60 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan forced).
- Roll the dough into a rectangle of approx. 35 × 40 cm.
- Spread Roquefort and figs over the dough, sprinkle with fresh thyme and pine nuts.
- Bake in the middle of the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Drizzle focaccia with some honey before serving.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland