Ingredients for approx. 2.5 l form:
180 g sugar
200 g flour
500 ml whole milk
150 g prunes
120 ml Armagnac
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
a pinch of salt
optional: a handful of raisins
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 50 minutes
You’ll need: Blender
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C (fan-forced)
- Soak the plums overnight in Armagnac.
- Pour eggs, sugar, vanilla extract and salt into blender and whip until creamy.
- Add the flour and milk to the egg mixture and blend for another 2-3 minutes.
- Drain the soaked prunes.
- Brush the baking tin with butter and pour the dough into the form.
- Add prunes in the batter. (sprinkle with raisins if you wish)
- Bake Far Breton for about 50 minutes, serve lukewarm or cold.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland