Easy Berry Crumble with Kambly Spelt Sable
Ingredients (24 cm diameter form)
500g mixed Summer fruits (eg: raspberries, apricots, blueberries, strawberries)
4 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon corn or potato starch
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
180g Kambly Dinkel Almond Sable
30g butter, soft
Cream or ice cream for serving
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, fan forced
2. Mix summer fruits with sugar, corn or potato starch, vanilla extract and cinnamon and spoon it in the baking form.
3. Blend the Kambly Dinkel Sable and butter in a food processor for a few seconds, until the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
4. Sprinkle the crumble over the fruit and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
5. Serve berry crumble with whipped cream or ice cream.
Baked in partnership with Kambly