Delicious And Healthy Peanut Butter Slice
200 g peanut butter
150 g sugar-free oat biscuits
120 g Medjool dates
1 tablespoon agave syrup
80 g coconut butter, melted
A pinch of salt
100 g dark chocolate
Chopped peanuts to decorate
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooling time: 2-3 hours
Accessories: Food Processor
- Soak dates in hot water for 15 minutes, and remove seeds.
- Add peanut butter, oat biscuits, dates, agave syrup, coconut butter and a pinch of salt in Food Processor and blend well.
- Line a brownie pan with parchment paper and spread the peanut butter dough with a spoon, smooth top.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until firm.
- Melt dark chocolate over water-bath.
- Slice it with a sharp knife and dip one half in melted chocolate. Decorate with peanut splinters.
- Store peanut butter slices in the refrigerator.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland