Creamy Potato Gratin With Truffle Butter
60 g truffle butter
80 g of grated Parmesan
1 kg potatoes
200 ml milk
150 ml heavy cream
1 pinch of nutmeg
salt and pepper
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: ca.60-70 minutes
Attachment: continuous grater
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Peel and wash the potatoes and slice thinly
- Butter to grease an ovenproof dish.
- Arrange a layer of the potato slices, on the bottom of the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Repeat with the remaining potatoes, and cheese.
- Mix the heavy cream with grated nutmeg and pour over the potatoes and add truffle butter as well.
- Cover the gratin with aluminum foil and bake for ca. 60-70 minutes.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland