Coconut and Oat Flour Pancakes
100 ml coconut milk
80 g oatmeal
40 g coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 tablespoons stevia (or sugar)
1 teaspoonbaking powder
pinch of salt
Coconut butter for frying
Preparation: 10 minutes
Baking time: 6-8 minutes
Attachment: Baloon whisk
1. Separate eggs.
2. Mix the egg yolk, coconut milk, and stevia.
3. Sieve together the flours, salt and baking powder to the egg mixture
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff and carefully and carefully fold it into the batter
5. Heat some coconut butter in a coated frying pan.
6. Pour 1 small soup ladle of batter into the pan
7. Bake the pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
8. Serve with maple syrup, yogurt and fruits.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland