Chocolate Mousse with Kambly Rocher aux Amandes
Ingredients (serves 6):
100g dark chocolate (80-100%)
75ml mild olive oil
100g caster sugar
3 egg yolk
3 egg white
40g Kambly Rocher aux Amandes, finely chopped
6 pieces of Kambly Rocher aux Amandes to decorate
Prep.time: 15 minutes
Cooling time: 20 minutes
- Melt chocolate over a water bath.
- Stir olive oil slowly into the liquid chocolate and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Beat egg yolks with half of the sugar until frothy.
- Beat the egg white with the remaining sugar until stiff.
- Mix finely chopped Rocher aux Amandes with egg yolk and chocolate mixture.
- Mix the egg whites carefully with the chocolate cream
- Fill mousse into 6 small glasses and chill for 20 minutes, serve with Rocher aux Amandes and cream.
Baked in partnership with Kambly