Chocolate – Forest Fruit Jam Rolls
Ingredients for a springform of 26 cm:
400 g flour
30 g sugar
220 ml milk
20 g fresh yeast
1 pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
50 g dark chocolate, grated
1 egg to brush
150 g jam (wild berries)
Preparation: 20 minutes
Baking time: 25-30 minutes
Rest: 60 minutes and overnight
Attachments: dough hook
1. Attach the dough hook to Cooking Chef.
2. Stir milk, sugar, and yeast and let them rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
3. Mix flour, chocolate, and salt in the mixing bowl. Add yeast mixture, egg yolks, and liquid butter and knead to a smooth dough. If necessary, add a little milk. Cover the dough at room temperature for 60 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough thinly and cut into 12 equal pieces.
5. Place 2 teaspoons of jam in the middle of the dough squares and carefully roll the dough pieces into balls.
6. Place the dough balls in the buttered springform pan and refrigerate overnight.
7. In the morning, place pan in the cold (!!!) oven and bake at 180 ° C convection for 25-30 minutes.
Baked in partnership with Kenwood Switzerland